The undersigned hereby rents from HUNTER INVESTMENT CAPITAL, LLC DBA CHARGED UP RENTALS d(““operator””) the following described vehicles and/or related equipment for a limited period, upon the following terms and conditions:
NO WARRANTY – INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY – NO INSURANCE PROVIDED
We require all our customers to meet the following general requirements:
· You must have a current, valid U.S. or State or International driver’s license.
· You must be at least 21 years of age.
· You must demonstrate adequate riding skills. A pre-ride evaluation will be conducted to verify that you are skilled in the operation of the slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall
· You must agree not to allow anyone other than yourself or other authorized renters under your rental agreement to operate your rental slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall.
· You must agree not to perform stunts of any kind on your rental slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall, including but not limited to, drifting or burnouts.
· You must agree not to drive or use rental Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall on any gravel, dirt, mud, lava, water, or off-road.
· We reserve the right to terminate your rental agreement and retake possession of the Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall in response to a violation of any of the foregoing.
We require all our customers to meet the following insurance requirements:
· Proof of insurance is required the renter agrees to and is required to purchase insurance through CHARGED UP RENTALS for $99.00 if valid insurance is not provided
· You are responsible for all damage or loss you cause to the vehicle and others. The policy covers liability coverage for bodily injury $20,000/ $40,000 and property damage $10,000 to third parties. The deductible on the policy is $2,500. Any insurance we are required to provide is excess to any other valid and collectible insurance, whether primary, secondary, extra, or contingent. The policy contains exclusions, conditions, and limitations applicable to anyone claiming coverage.
· If for any reason, our slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall gets damaged, the amount needed for the repair will be deducted out of your security deposit.
· All coverage and waivers are subject to terms and conditions of the rental contract and do not include coverage for property, personal or otherwise, or damage as a result of negligence on the part of the renter or passenger for any illegal use of the slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall or its use under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you are ill, or sick, or on any prescription or over the counter medication, you cannot operate our slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall. Remember, you are responsible for the operation of your rental slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall.
Our rental terms and conditions must always be acknowledged and strictly followed to at all times!
· Reservations are dependent on slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall availability.
· Reservations are accepted via the web page reservation system powered by Peek and by telephone.
· Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall will be held for 25 minutes beyond the scheduled reservation time, after that we charge a re-delivery fee of $50.00
· A security deposit of $250.00 will be applied to your credit card and $500.00 will be applied to your debit card at the rental time. The renter will need to provide a valid credit card/debit for the security deposit. We hold this deposit as an authorization hold on your credit card; it is not a charge.
· Our slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall has no mileage restrictions.
· CHARGED UP RENTALS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
· A reservation may be canceled up to 2 or more days before the pick-up date without a cancellation fee. 50% of the booking will be applied towards the cancellation fee if the booking is canceled less than 48 hours from pick-up time, and 75% of the booking will be applied towards cancellation fee if the customer does not show up.
· Refunds, if applicable, will be issued back to the credit card that booked the reservation or in the form of a store credit that can be redeemed within one year from the date it was issued.
· There are no refunds for undesirable weather, but we will reschedule you and make sure your new reservation is first in the queue. 48 Hours advance notice is required to request for a booking to be moved to a different date. This is limited to availability and excludes major holidays and events.
· If you or a loved one is unable to make their reservation due to a death, birth, or other emergencies, please let us know, and we will make sure you are taken care of during your difficult time.
Rental Late Returns:
· If the vehicle is not returned at the agreed-upon time, the renter will be charged an additional $75.00 per hour for each hour that he/she returns the slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall late. Renter will be allowed a 15 minutes grace period before the late fee is put into effect.
· The renter agrees to and is required to leave a refundable security deposit of $500.00 with CHARGED UP RENTALS. A security deposit will be applied to your credit card 24 hours before delivery/check-in or at the time of rental. We hold this deposit as an authorization hold on your credit card; it is not a charge. This deposit is to be used in the event of loss or damage to the vehicle or equipment during the term of the agreement, towards covering any deductible on the renter’s insurance and loss of rental income while vehicle is under repair. All damages are to be processed under renter’s insurance. Any excess security shall be returned to the renter. The renter does not have any claim to any damaged property either through CHARGED UP RENTALS or through an insurance claim. All parts are the property of CHARGED UP RENTALS.
Renters Obligations and Responsibility:
· The renter shall ensure that: (a) all reasonable care is taken when driving and parking the vehicle; (b) safe usage and storage of vehicle in any and all weather conditions; (c) the tires are maintained at their proper pressure; (d) the vehicle is locked and secure at all times when it is not in use; (e) the GPS, radio, and speedometer are not interfered with; (f) no part of the engine, transmission, braking or suspension systems are interfered with; (g) only 91 or ““Premium”” fuel is put into the vehicle; (h) should a warning light be illuminated or the renter believes the vehicle requires mechanical attention, he/she stops driving and advises the operator immediately; (i) he/she will arrive 15 minutes before rental begins for check-in and orientation.
· Renter is responsible for the safe storage of this vehicle in any and all-weather conditions while the vehicle is in your care. Suppose the renter does not have a garage. In that case, it is strongly suggested renter park vehicle under covered storage or in a parking garage in case of inclement weather to protect their deposit. If renter refuses to cover and the slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall suffers weather damage, the renter is responsible for said damage.
· The Vehicle shall not be operated or used: (a) by anyone under the influence of prescription or non-prescription drugs or alcohol; (b) by anyone who is not an Authorized Driver, or by anyone whose driver’s or other operator’s license is suspended in any jurisdiction; (c) by anyone who obtained the Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall or extended the rental period by giving us false, fraudulent or misleading information; (d) in any race, speed test, contest, reckless driving or showcase a burnouts/donuts; (e) to carry dangerous or hazardous items or illegal material; (f) on unpaved or gravel surfaces; (g) when the vehicle’s fluid levels are low, or it is otherwise reasonable to expect you to know that further operation would damage the vehicle; or, the operation would damage the vehicle; or, (h) after an accident with the vehicle unless and until you summon the police to the accident scene.
Vehicle Substitution and Booking Cancellation:
· Please be aware that car accidents, breakdowns, or other disruptive events can happen at any time. We reserve the right to substitute the vehicle confirmed to a rental client. We will always do our best to ensure you are in a Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall of equal or greater value when available. In case the Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall is not available at the time of check-in, we may cancel the booking and fully refund the client or reschedule delivery/pick-up time.
· CHARGED UP RENTALS does not sell, share, distribute, give away, or transmit customer information to third parties. Except to process payment of rental or insurance, during no other time does CHARGED UP RENTALS share your information with a third party.
Helmets and Eye Protection:
· Helmets are offered and recommended as part of this Rental Agreement. Clients are encouraged to bring their helmets for comfort and style. Nevada state law does not require helmets for drivers and passengers over the age of 18. For your safety, we suggest wearing a helmet, both driver and passenger. We do not provide any glasses, goggles, or eye protection. You are fully responsible for yourself and your passenger’s eyes.
· Every client will receive an orientation to the Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall. After we complete the delivery/check-in, you will be provided a comprehensive orientation of the Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall. The orientation will include damage and safety inspection, instruction on the operation of the Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall features, and safety.
· Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Major credit card is required at the rental pick-up time. Debit cards may be used for payment; however, the security deposit will be $500.00 for the rental vehicle. We are not responsible for any overdraft fees incurred.
· We do not accept any form of Check.
Our Business Hours:
· We are open seven days a week.
· WE DO NOT KEEP REGULAR DESK HOURS, Call us, or email us, we will get back to you quickly. Phone number 702-420-2123 Email: email@example.com
· Reservations can be made anytime by using our website.
Delivery, Pick-up, and Drop-off:
· We offer a free concierge service for delivery and pick up for any two-day rental or rental for two or more days. For an extra fee, we offer airport pick-ups and drop-offs (up to 1 passenger) contact us for more details.
· Upon the arrangement, the renter may pick up or drop off the Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall at a disclosed location.
Slingshot/Kart Operational Policies:
· Before you get in the Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall, we will show you the vehicle’s basic operations.
· Your rental will be provided with a full tank of PREMIUM fuel.
· Please report any mechanical problems to us immediately.
· Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage by not adhering to inspecting the kart before you ride it. If it has a flat or leak, do not drive it. Treat the slingshot/kart like you are riding your own.
· The Slingshot/Can-Am/Vanderhall is not allowed on gravel, dirt, mud sand, or water levels above 2 inches.
· Lost key is $500.00.
· Excessive tire wear from misuse will result in you being charged for a replacement tire plus installation.
· If you get a ticket, you are responsible for it. Should you not handle it promptly, CHARGED UP RENTALS will add a $100.00 processing fee.
· Flat tires are not covered.
· Towing is not covered.
SALES DEPARTMENT: Monday to Friday: 24 hours Saturday & Sunday: Open SERVICE DEPARTMENT: Monday to Friday: 24 hours Saturday & Sunday: Open
© 2020 Charge Up Rental. All Rights Reserved